Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A La Prochaine!



Pinterest





I would like to extend a huge MERCI to wonderful Anita for creating and hosting the Paris Party!
It was so much fun to visit the beautiful, creative, and witty posts...
The entire week really felt like we were mingling and beginning lovely new friendships.
Thank you to all of the kind new followers and blog friends...I look forward to visiting you often!
I'm already excited for next year!












In the meantime,
please visit Anita at Castles Crowns and Cottages...
our gifted and very generous friend has created this stunning little jewel of a slipper to be given away as a thank you gift to a lucky party participant!
Bonne Chance!











For me, this Fete Parisienne has brought back so many lovely memories...the sights, smells, sounds of that magical city are calling to me even more!
For now, I am so happy to be able to visit the following gorgeous blogs for my French fix.
These talented photographers almost make me feel that I'm there each time I visit..
Merci to:

Dawne at Quiddity2

I would recommend stopping by for all Francophiles and lovers of beauty....



Wishing everyone a splendid rest of the week!

"Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love."
- Evelyn Underhill



11 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHH! I am JUST about to get to bed but I had to come by to see you and there you are, GENEROUS with the love, as always....was this NOT A FUN TIME MY DEAR????? OOOH, this song...I love this poem.

    Dearest, you are just a blessing in my life and I thank you for your support and help today regarding PICMONKEY!!! WOWOWOWOOW was I having a tough time figuring things out! I need a certain child to help me with the functions!!! But YOU are brilliant and I thank you so much.

    BACK TOMORROW! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Irina, Anita hosted a wonderful party and it was great to make new contacts!
    Much love
    Di
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was such a wonderful party! i'll never forget it and can't wait until the next one :) thank you so much for the links xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to have met you through this fun party!

    Yes...I was a little nervous when I saw the height of that rocker for M. haha...He is getting the hang of it though. So sweet that your daughter has one from grandma that hopefully she can keep for when she has a daughter. :)

    Happy weekend!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Irina, how kind of you to include me with a link. I was a bit late for the party and then could not figure out how to link in. I did visit many of the partiers and agree that Anita is so very kind and generous, a creative artist.

    I hope that you are having a delightful summer filled with blue skies and dreams.

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry I missed Anita's Paris Party. I joined last year and it was so much fun. But Rattus and Tea Rat are back in the neighborhood so I think we won't be missing any more parties.

    I was so fun to be with you and Alex the other day. Your visits are always a joy. Let's all get together again soon.

    Ruben

    ReplyDelete
  7. dear irina,
    thank you for the wonderful french links! and...evelyn underhill is a great favorite. what a wonderful quote from her. i don't believe i've seen it before.
    blessings,
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was indeed a wonderful party, so wonderful I am still basking in all of its beauty.
    Stopped by to see your video...a little birdie told me. ;) It is absolutely wonderful, and the music intoxicating. Your gift and Anita's together, brilliant!!! Hmmm...good word, gives me a little creative inspiration. Sometimes that's all it takes, one word.

    LOVED this, my friend.
    MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had to come by again to see this...I cannot wait to see you again and hear all about how you did this.

    Missing you today! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Irishenka! :D It's me, Annusya! :D Hiiiiiiiiiii! ^-^ I Love You! ^-^ Hii! ^-^

    *huggies* ^-^

    ♥ Annusya ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...