Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome! Bienvenue! Dobro Pozhalovat'!

I welcome you to my blog in " my three languages ", but mostly I welcome you in the spirit of peace and love. As the name suggests, I am a gypsy-souled , peace-loving romantic with strong bohemian tendencies. My greatest joy is being a Mommy to my amazing Daughter. Some of my other great joys in life are Spirit, Family, Friends, Nature, The Arts, Freedom, Beauty, and Creative Expression. I consider myself a child of the world and our amazing universe. I see myself in you and you in me. I hope to share my musings, favorite things, and occasional artwork....





LIVING IN TRUTH, LOVE, AND JOY.......
Copyright Palomasea




1 comment:

  1. I love your painting!! It's so pretty! I can't wait till your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...